Thursday, August 11, 2005

t.g.i.w

thank God it’s Wednesday... i’m free from work for another 2 days & i plan to lock myself up at home as much as possible. yes, even the bucket goes empty and there are days when you find yourself dead beat from painting the town red.

a while ago, I had my typing recertification. i can’t believe it’s been a year and I still get those butterflies waltzing in my stomach. isn’t it retarded to feel jumpy at the idea of taking a typing exam when all i did for the past 365 days was to type? nevertheless, I passed with flying colors ü. Well… I’m glad I did, or else i would’ve whacked my head off on all the keyboards on the production floor.

let the countdown begin. 10 days to go before my fourth 18th birthday (you do the math). it seems like tradition will have to be set aside this year. many throats will run dry, along with beer mugs that’ll stay empty. darn, why does it have to fall on a Sunday? (in a normal person’s work week, it translates to a Tuesday). i’m sure it wouldn’t be a good idea to do it on a Sunday, when everybody has to go to work… to school…or somewhere else the next day…that would keep everybody from drinking too much and that’d take away all the fun. (I want everybody to get wasted.) and while most people are free on the Saturday before, I am not… no celebrant = no party…so there goes the plan. i guess the merrymaking will have to wait till my birthday falls on a Friday (umm, that would be in 2009) and i hope to see u there! Nyahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home