Monday, June 06, 2005

ssdd

Just got home. Went to see Star Wars III with Raf. Nice... a bit dragging but it was umm --nice… what do u expect, I’ve never been a fan so no worshiping from me here... anyway, Yoda looks awfully familiar…I think I know somebody who looks like that guy, I can’t remember tho’ …nyahahah. What a cute little fella.

Gawd, I hope there’d be less calls in the morning…A while ago was stressful, and full of $hitp00p… and f*ck… u get the picture…a lot of people can really be abusive (and stupid) if they want to. I wish they’d get a life (& stop making some decent employee’s life as rotten as hell.)


***
syndrome

at the sight of you
i stutter,
my palms sweat,
my hands shake,
my insides churn,
my eyes water,
my lungs run out of oxygen,
my heart bleeds,
my brain shuts off,

i become really stupid.

you're a disease...and i've caught you

© okemonster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home