Sunday, August 21, 2005

happy beerday!


As kids, we couldn’t wait to grow up…
As grown ups, we’d do anything to stay young forever…
ironic isn’t it?


I'm *cringe* 22. Today, several people asked about my age… It’s hard to tell the truth with a straight face, either I had to cringe or whisper. A symptom of aging? Maybe… Never mind the rules of addition, it’s time to master the art of subtraction….or denial.

In spite of the fear of growing OLD, I believe that a birthday is a time for celebration… I believe this so much, I had to celebrate mine 3 days earlier. ; - ) So the tradition continues… no drought this year. Last Thursday, I reserved a place somewhere in the planet earth… lots of booze, music, and laughter…. Went to eastwood after and danced the night away at the basement. It was all good. Tonight, I went to malate with a few co-workers… had a great time too… but I’m pretty beat (so I better stfu).

Sigh.

I just feel so blessed. I received the best gifts this year – life, love and friendship.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated!happy birthday!godspeed!
ethel-

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger cokemonster said...

ethel... thx! :)

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maroi! belated hapi bertdei! u don't know me but i do know u. i am just curious with the "ETHEL" person who greeted you on ur comment. wats her last name po? after this you may erase na my comment.thanks! also, if ur curious abt my true identity,text me at 09218250675. thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home