Saturday, August 27, 2005

tired but smiling



I’m aching all over… it has been the most tiring weekend so far. Last Thursday, I played table tennis with raf & ems somewhere in boni… after sweating it off for 2 hours, we hurried off to jackie’s place @ cainta to make the team’s poster (which we barely finished -- blame encantadia, maalaala, if only, boy bawang & our blabbering mouths). We spent the night at her place, left around 12 pm the next day. I got home past 1, I took a quick bath, changed my clothes and met up with my bes around 2. As a post birthday treat, she brought me to the mall to have a foot spa… yay, TLC for my battered feet! Ü After having our feet scoured, we signed up a membership @ fitness first. A dream come true, since I’ve been itching to go to the gym for more than 3 months now. Dinner came, and so did her boyfriend Gino… I fed them buffalo wings and chicken alfredo @ Fridays. Yum yum. Went home around 10.

Woke up early this morning for our very first session @ the gym. I found out I was 2 pounds underweight, and was told I needed to build up some muscles. Nonetheless, I still feel fat. We spent an hour trying out most of the equipments.. I wanted to stay and do more, but lucky me I have work @ 11.

Work = ssdd…altho' we had less calls than other Saturdays. I see that tmw will be another stressful day… but I don’t mind..I welcome the feeling. I'm in the mood to be stressed. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home