Sunday, September 11, 2005

new beginnings and bitter endings

New beginning.

I had my hair cut 3 times in 1 week.

It takes some getting used to, for instance, every morning I must remind myself not to use too much shampoo… I also get to wake up 30 minutes later than usual, because I need not spend much time getting my hair to dry up. No more bad hair days, because with this do, my hair can look all messy and I’d still get away with it.

Anyway… Last Friday, IP celebrated its 1st year anniversary. Had a so-so celebration at the 16th floor. I arrived halfway through the program, just in time for the awards to be given out. Would u believe I got an award? I won the Best Dressed RO award. Heehee.

It’s nice to see some old faces… I mean old pals… had a lot of catching up. So right after the party, we went somewhere in Shangri la to sit down, drink a couple bottles of booze, listen to some band, and watch some very very OLD people go crazy on the floor.

***

Bitter ending.

I discovered something last night… so now I tell myself this: NEVER ASSUME. Because once you’ve learned your assumptions were false, it could crack your heart wide open.

Once I thought I was the sun,

with all the planets revolving around me...
truth is I’m just a tiny dot in universe’s canvas.

sighs.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maroi! belated hapi bertdei! u don't know me but i do know u. i am just curious with the "ETHEL" person who greeted you on ur comment dated August 21. wats her last name po? after this you may erase na my comment.thanks! also, if ur curious abt my true identity,text me at 09218250675. thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home