Wednesday, June 22, 2005

galera 05




They say a picture paints a thousand words… I say it captures moments even a thousand words could never define. I just finished browsing through the gazillion photos of last week’s trip to the beach.

It has been a while since I last welcomed the warmth of the sun kissing my face...

Or felt the fine grains of sand beneath my toes…

Been a while since I last enjoyed a beautiful yet fleeting sunset….

Or caught a couple of shooting stars…

It has been a while since I last danced like a dervish… or laughed like a witch (oh c'mon! i beg to disagree)…

And got so wasted, it only took a couple of seconds to get behind the curtain of dreams.


It has been a while since i last had a smile that goes from one ear to the other.

It's been a while since I’ve felt this blissful….

So happy, that I didn’t wanna go back.

But all good things must come to an end…

but i can't wait for it to begin again. : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home